Gibson Brands Forums

Hey Look! MUSIC!!!

tee-hee. You got cat called by a girl who likes girls.

Seriously, as a girl who likes girls...no better compliment.

Oh, and about the vocalist, because the guitar is solid...erm hollow, but the playing is solid...the vocals need more guts. I feel like that singer is holding back. Don't hold back, man...pretend there isn't a cute guy behind you.

I'll say this....

The performance is A+.... I dont think there are too many here that could sit in front of a video camera with just an acoustic guitar and a singer with no PA system, and have the balance, intonation and meter the both of you exhibit.... And the great thing is you both make it look easy and I like the eye contact [thumbup]

I bet you guys would be cool to see live

One bit of advice.... Dont listen to anyone elses advice [biggrin] ..... Do it the way you want to do it, and let the chips fall where they may. [thumbup]

You guys are all-right (but not my cup of tea)...but Justin Beiber beat ya to it. I subed to your You-Tube channel as you post here and have gutts/brains enough to get people's opinions in opposed to hiring some ripp-off artist to do nothing but take your money. And don't worry about what people think of your hair-style. [biggrin]

Lzzy likes girl's?

I'll say this....

The performance is A+.... I dont think there are too many here that could sit in front of a video camera with just an acoustic guitar and a singer with no PA system, and have the balance, intonation and meter the both of you exhibit.... And the great thing is you both make it look easy and I like the eye contact [thumbup]

I bet you guys would be cool to see live

One bit of advice.... Dont listen to anyone elses advice [biggrin] ..... Do it the way you want to do it, and let the chips fall where they may. [thumbup]

Thank you very much for listening, and for the kind words! :D

Archived