Gibson Brands Forums

Practice amp....

:oilpit:

Tech 21

A decade and a half later, the SansAmp technology has developed into an impressive line of products to cover every application. Each product is still hand-built in the USA using the best possible materials and exclusive components, such as our smooth custom actuators which are licensed to other major manufacturers. Tech 21’s range of products are developed with a critical ear for tonal perfection and an open ear to our customers’ needs.

Tech 21

A decade and a half later' date=' the SansAmp technology has developed into an impressive line of products to cover every application. [i']Each product is still hand-built in the USA [/i]using the best possible materials and exclusive components, such as our smooth custom actuators which are licensed to other major manufacturers. Tech 21’s range of products are developed with a critical ear for tonal perfection and an open ear to our customers’ needs.

Whatever................

I'll stick with Mesa.

Murph.

Roland MicroCube or Vox Da5 would be a good amp to start with. Once you upgrade it makes for a good cart around all in one amp.

I have that little micro cube too and I love the little thing.Its a great amp for practicing.There are tons of nice little amps out there nowdays.Some nice headphone amps as well if you like those.Nothing bad to report on the micro cube.

I don't have one' date=' hell I don't have any amp right now.

What do you guys like/use for quiet practice?[/quote']

Life sucks eh?

:-s/

Do you happen to have some 150 bucks to spend? You could buy yourself a valve junior...

For silent practice (at home) I use a vox pathfinder 15R (solid state, with vibrato and reverb), sounds amazing with the Tele which at the time is the only guitar I keep at home, it sounds cool with a little distortion, but the cleans (with the Tele) are almost half as good as the AC30 or the princeton (both tube amps with legendary clean tones).

So, you sold your amp on ebay a couple of weeks ago didnt you? What amp are you expecting to buy? You already decided on a brand/model?

So' date=' you sold your amp on ebay a couple of weeks ago didnt you? What amp are you expecting to buy? You already decided on a brand/model?[/quote']

I am pretty sure I want a Super Lead/JMP but I MIGHT get a 800 (Don't get your hopes up Jess)

On Sunday my guitar teacher is gonna take me to look around and I'll probably buy it by next week.

I'll keep you informed

Archived