Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone AJ 220-CSE/some help

OleJah

Hey! I'm from Ukraine. I need some help with AJ 220-SCE. And first of all - sorry for my english;)

So,the question is. I understand AJ is Advanced Jumbo? I had a guitar Jumbo, Super Jumbo, mini Jumbo and dreadnought. so, when i bought 220-SCE, I was thinking what to buy for this guitar Hardshell Case? rather, what size should be case?

Тhanks in advance!

Hey! I'm from Ukraine. I need some help with AJ 220-SCE. And first of all - sorry for my english;)

So,the question is. I understand AJ is Advanced Jumbo? I had a guitar Jumbo, Super Jumbo, mini Jumbo and dreadnought. so, when i bought 220-SCE, I was thinking what to buy for this guitar Hardshell Case? rather, what size should be case?

Тhanks in advance!

Hi. I have a new Epiphone AJ 220SCE. I use the case in this link for mine...remember that the headstock on an Epiphone is bigger than many and will not fit in all cases. It will fit in this one, as mine does. It is the SKB Delux Universal acoustic guitar case.. You WILL need a case as the 220sce has a SOLID SPRUCE Top and requires proper humidification or the top could warp or crack if the air gets too dry. This case and other cheaper ones can be found here.http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/skb-deluxe-universal-dreadnought-guitar-case

...the epi EDRED will also fit and it is the best looking and best price.. you can get it here...

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/epiphone-edread-dreadnought-hardshell-case

Gator also makes a case that works well with it or with the Masterbilt AJ500ME that I have. The AJ220cse seems a bit loose in the actual Epi case compared to the Masterbilt, but it fits.

Gator is a whole different kind of case, though. It is a bit more expensive.

I tried both cases with both guitars and put the 220 into the traditional Epi case and the Masterbilt into the Gator that fits it almost perfectly snug and probably is better protection.

m

Archived