Gibson Brands Forums

Bought this off Ebay, a Commodore 128DCR desktop computer

FenderGuy1

I have the standard Com 128 still with my Bio-Feedback equip setup on it. Haven't every seen the CR or D with the metal cases. Hope she serves you well FG. I don't know what I'd run on mine if I didn't have the special Bio-Feedback gear for it now.

That's something I need to get back to doing as all the changes our clients spring on us after our technology "rough-in" is done and they want to change the room around (but didn't want any extra wires pulled here & there). They never understand "why" it's such a big thing in these "you can't get there from here" areas after the place is finished. [scared] I need to cut the stress as it's giving me too many gray hairs!!!

Let me know what you've been doing with it after you get it setup.

Aster

I have the standard Com 128 still with my Bio-Feedback equip setup on it. Haven't every seen the CR or D with the metal cases. Hope she serves you well FG. I don't know what I'd run on mine if I didn't have the special Bio-Feedback gear for it now.

That's something I need to get back to doing as all the changes our clients spring on us after our technology "rough-in" is done and they want to change the room around (but didn't want any extra wires pulled here & there). They never understand "why" it's such a big thing in these "you can't get there from here" areas after the place is finished. [scared] I need to cut the stress as it's giving me too many gray hairs!!!

Let me know what you've been doing with it after you get it setup.

Aster

I will let you know, and it will be here by Friday next week I'm not sure but i just sent the payment to Perth via money order on Ebay

Guest Farnsbarns

You could have picked up a good OD Distortion pedal for that much.

Maybe a Dub model.

Now there's a man with his head screwed on right!

All the money that you are spending on old,obsolete,broken down computers could get you that Marshall 1/2 stack or full stack you've always craved. I know that it's great to diversify your interests but you have to set your priorities straight-I collect 1/18,1/24,1/32,1/43 die-cast model cars:,baseball caps with unique logos:T-shirts from all over: classical music CDs,vinyl and tapes :alternative,rock,blues etc.: Mugs,beersteins,old china cups etc.:Any books,biographies and autobiographies of rock stars, rock music and musical instruments.Anyway the point of all this is that even though I have all these interests-and many others that I haven't listed, I always try to make sure that there's enough money set aside so that if a tasty guitar,amp or other gear comes up I have the cash on hand to get it rather than fret about another one that got away.Cheers.

Archived