Gibson Brands Forums

Creedence Clearwater Revival Live at Royal Albert Hall

Rabs

Not to sound like a broken record, but what an amazing band. Guess I never realized what a killer rhythm section they had. Those cats really set a groove. With songs that good something is bound to be missed.

Regarding Doug Clifford's hats, I thought they were sixteen inchers, but if you said they are eighteen I won't argue. Either way those suckers are *huge*.

Not to sound like a broken record, but what an amazing band. Guess I never realized what a killer rhythm section they had. Those cats really set a groove. With songs that good something is bound to be missed.

Regarding Doug Clifford's hats, I thought they were sixteen inchers, but if you said they are eighteen I won't argue. Either way those suckers are *huge*.

Back in their day, the were one of the best around. Not really virtuosic wild crazy guitar playing, but man, just hear how tight and together they were! And John's voice was so amazing back then.

It's Doug Clifford that kept me smilin'! That groove and his expressions were killer!

Archived