Gibson Brands Forums

sunday video bit of weller

blindboygrunt

stuck my new bone pins in this morning , no noticable difference in tone from the tusq , but they look nice and it gave me somethin to do.

heres a video i made while i was waiting for my stew to thicken , first take , iphone struggles a little with this one because the j45 gets a good thrashing in parts ....

thank god i dont have one of those paving slab blue chips :)

abuse is always welcome

have a nice sunday

thanks fred :)

did the bone nut n saddle make a massive difference to your j45 ?

Huge difference in volume and sustain but it's not really a J-45, it's a Country Western. There are those who would argue that it's the same guitar.

JASUS

who the fecks that on the TELLY....

thought it was gonna be a clip of owld misery guts Mr Weller and instead its owld misery guts BBG himself...pah!

Not a bif fan of Weller..which is a bit strange cos I was a mod for years..still am really.. loved the Jam when I was 13 or so... i think the whole Oasis thing lad rock spoilt alot of it for me.. Style Council did a few good numbers.. and he does have some decent stuff..I just don;'t find myself returning to it that much ? I think he should stop trying so hard... if you want real English gent style go to Charlie Watts

saying that good number BB... you were giving it some there.. just waiting for Wake Me Up before You GoGo from you to show us your darker side..[laugh]

Always a treat Stu [thumbup]

JASUS

who the fecks that on the TELLY....

thought it was gonna be a clip of owld misery guts Mr Weller and instead its owld misery guts BBG himself...pah!

Not a bif fan of Weller..which is a bit strange cos I was a mod for years..still am really.. loved the Jam when I was 13 or so... i think the whole Oasis thing lad rock spoilt alot of it for me.. Style Council did a few good numbers.. and he does have some decent stuff..I just don;'t find myself returning to it that much ? I think he should stop trying so hard... if you want real English gent style go to Charlie Watts

saying that good number BB... you were giving it some there.. just waiting for Wake Me Up before You GoGo from you to show us your darker side..[laugh]

Always a treat Stu [thumbup]

i'm blushing now del, bless you .

people say i'm giving it plenty , but thruth is i'm such a sh!t singer i have to concentrate very hard and i make funny faces :-s

louden wainwright , eddie vedder , flatbaroque ...... good company . all funny faced singers

i'm not a big fan of a lot of wellers stuff but i think wild wood is a fantastic album, the rest are just ok in my book . worth checking out , slightly less 'english' than all his other stuff.

Archived