Gibson Brands Forums

Worlds Guitars

Bongoscot

This boards is my go to place for all of my Gibson questions. You guys are great and I appreciate it.

I am now shopping for my first Les Paul and I am exploring all of my options and avenues. I have come across a company in Pa. called Worlds guitars and it seems all they do is sell used Gibson. They have a huge inventory and their prices seem good. I was just wondering what their reputation is like and if any members here on this board have had any dealings with them. I found them on Ebay and have visited their site which I found fairly impressive. I tried to do a search here but didnt find anything.

Thanks

http://www.worldsguitar.com/guitars.html

I wanted to refresh this topic with a link. With the inventory this place is advertising I am thinking someone around here must have had some dealing with these guys. Their Ebay reviews are good but I am leary about going by that alone. It seems they only list a few things on Ebay at a time but their mail order store has a huge inventory of Les Pauls. Their prices for a shop seem to be good too so I may want to buy something from them, but again, a little leary of the internet purchase thing.

Archived