Gibson Brands Forums

TC Electronic Flashback X 4 Delay And Looper Demo

Rabs

• 2 months later...

I added the Flashback X4 to my board Sunday.

I pulled off the Wampler Faux Tape Echo, and the EHX Sitar pedals.

Lot of good vids showing the echo part, but here are a few on how to use the looper.

Been watching more vids, and here are a few that show how to do the looping.

I am going to experiment with looping this weekend.

Vox is suppose to be coming out with a big delay pedal shortly, not sure how it stacks up against the TC X4.

I don't use much delay (I like a more dry, maybe with a touch of reverb at the most, sound. In your face and like a chainsaw. More specifically, I want my guitar to sound like Sam Kinison.), but that's sweet.

Proves once again why Denmark is great!

I watch The Tone Kings videos daily, and right now he is doing a 30 pedals in 30 days thing for this month.

http://www.youtube.com/my_subscriptions?feature=mhee&s=3uXtfr_DTt-JU1RT6T3fJvRoO4IUXlImYP9JW8OtUnE

Today I watched his review of the Flood Delay by Jet City, and I wrote him via his comments page that he should cover the new TC Electronics Flashback X4.

He wrote on his page that he may be covering it tomorrow, so check out his page after he uploads a new video tonight.

[thumbup] Good one!

But I just bought an old analogue Ibanez Delay Champ, which is a...champ. Tape echo sound that's so sweet. 100 USD in Forints and mint condition! Not bad for a nearly 30 year old pedal. Sorry for going off, but I had to share my joy. [biggrin] Cheers... Bence

Archived