Gibson Brands Forums

Pat Benatar - Promises In The Dark

Searcy

Great shows in the 80's. Neil was definitely a favorite guitar player of mine, powerful good writer and player. Mostly teles in them days, Marshall or two behind him. Myron the drummer didn't sit down, onea the busiest men in show business. Great band, she was just a great singer, always hit it live. Good times.

rct

Great shows in the 80's. Neil was definitely a favorite guitar player of mine, powerful good writer and player. Mostly teles in them days, Marshall or two behind him. Myron the drummer didn't sit down, onea the busiest men in show business. Great band, she was just a great singer, always hit it live. Good times.

rct

Why are you talking about her in the past tense? She's still rockin' today, her voice and her husbands chops are as sharp and powerful as ever. I've seen her twice in the last 4 years, once as a headliner with Patti Smythe and Berlin opening, and then just last month opening for Journey with Loverboy. She stole the show each time.

Why are you talking about her in the past tense? She's still rockin' today, her voice and her husbands chops are as sharp and powerful as ever. I've seen her twice in the last 4 years, once as a headliner with Patti Smythe and Berlin opening, and then just last month opening for Journey with Loverboy. She stole the show each time.

Well, that was my experience with them, particularly Neil. If we spoke of Skynyrd, Aerosmith, or Marshall Tucker, or hundreds more I would speak in past tense, because I haven't kept up with all of them. Doesn't mean any of them aren't viable.

rct

Well, that was my experience with them, particularly Neil. If we spoke of Skynyrd, Aerosmith, or Marshall Tucker, or hundreds more I would speak in past tense, because I haven't kept up with all of them. Doesn't mean any of them aren't viable.

rct

I'm gonna spew some uninvited advice at ya. It's 20 years later, take in a show and see what some seasoned veterans can do.

Archived