Gibson Brands Forums

Two Icons from Canada....

MissouriPicker

Here's a couple acoustic guitar pickers and master songwriters. Maybe not quite as big as the biggest stars, but definitly as good as the very best. Maybe even their loudest songs are too quiet for some. Nice guys and living legends. I love the music of these guys. I know it's a partly a generational thing, but I feel sorry for people who don't really know much about them. I think they're missing a great deal. These are the kind of folks who really inspire me to play and write.

Here's a couple acoustic guitar pickers and master songwriters. Maybe not quite as big as the biggest stars, but definitly as good as the very best. Maybe even their loudest songs are too quiet for some. Nice guys and living legends. I love the music of these guys. I know it's a partly a generational thing, but I feel sorry for people who don't really know much about them. I think they're missing a great deal. These are the kind of folks who really inspire me to play and write.

I saw Lightfoot many many years ago at the Albert Hall London - about the time of the 'Sundown' LP. A great songwriter. Canada has some incredible musicians.

Archived