Gibson Brands Forums

One for the Fenderguy

CoreyT

Every year PRS guitars opens up its factory and lets guests tour it and they put on shows with famous artists, open jam sessions, and you can buy gear there too setup by PRS vendors.

They call the event PRS Experience.

Ran across this video of a 13 year old playing Voodoo Child.

Finally a post of a young teen who can actually really play Hendrix...thank God for that finally.

Dude why did you waste your time opening and making this senseless comment? It never ceases to amaze me how intolerant some of the members are. [sneaky]

I know you have a bit of disability with your hand and the folks here are rooting for the return of your good health. Perhaps you could be as sympathetic to others with disabilities as we are with you?

I would love to hear something of yours. Please post some tunes of yours, here I have provided a link.

http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/75347-walk-the-walk-and-talk-the-talk/

I have worked with both the physically and mentally disabled for almost 40 years and have relatives with physical and mental disabilities.As for having the gonads to post videos of my own playing,I pray to God I could but since the condition I have is deteriorating that is not possible.I am not out to impress anyone,farbeit people I don't know so there's no point in fabricating stories to make myself appear to be something that I'm not.Everything I've stated about my previous experience is absolutely true and I have mentored many guitarists who have become quite successful over the years plus I have played Hendrix tributes long before I turned 20. I have stated many many times before that it does way more harm than good to lavish praise on someone who's either bit impressionable because it gives them a very false sense that they are an incredible talent when that is clearly not the case.Anyone with a first year Psych. 1000 text book could tell you that.When I see talent I certainly acknowledge it-as I did by buying an incredibley gifted 11 year old a brand new Tele and Vox amp a mere 2 months ago,to give him quality gear to keep him interested and diligent- but if I see someone proclaiming themselves to be the next Messiah of guitardom or anything to that effect I can't let it go as to do so would be like acknowledging that their ineptitude is an incredible feat.

I have worked with both the physically and mentally disabled for almost 40 years and have relatives with physical and mental disabilities.As for having the gonads to post videos of my own playing,I pray to God I could but since the condition I have is deteriorating that is not possible.I am not out to impress anyone,farbeit people I don't know so there's no point in fabricating stories to make myself appear to be something that I'm not.Everything I've stated about my previous experience is absolutely true and I have mentored many guitarists who have become quite successful over the years plus I have played Hendrix tributes long before I turned 20. I have stated many many times before that it does way more harm than good to lavish praise on someone who's either bit impressionable because it gives them a very false sense that they are an incredible talent when that is clearly not the case.Anyone with a first year Psych. 1000 text book could tell you that.When I see talent I certainly acknowledge it-as I did by buying an incredibley gifted 11 year old a brand new Tele and Vox amp a mere 2 months ago,to give him quality gear to keep him interested and diligent- but if I see someone proclaiming themselves to be the next Messiah of guitardom or anything to that effect I can't let it go as to do so would be like acknowledging that their ineptitude is an incredible feat.

Are you saying Nate should not post his stuff, or are you saying we should all tell him it is not very good?

And where does it say you fabricated stuff? And where did anyone lavish praise on Nate?

But..... seems YOU are the "qualified" one - so YOU lay in to Nate and tell him he ain't very good,

but clear your PM's first to make way for incoming.....

Tons of people work with physically and mentally disabled or the elderly.....most are crappy at it as they only see the 30 dollars an hour paycheck but don't know jack about human behavior or have true love of the job...and " truely " want to help people.

Stop arguing, AT LEAST I HAVE THE BALLS TO POST MY STUFF!!! Seriously, get over yourselves,, WAKE UP AND FEEL THE LIGHT OF A COMMODORE SCREEN!

**** COMMODORE 64 BASIC V2 ****

64K RAM SYSTEM 38911 BASIC BYTES FREE

READY

10 print "get over yourselves"

20 goto 10

run

GET OVER YOURSELVES

GET OVER YOURSELVES

BREAK IN LINE 10

READY

Stop arguing, AT LEAST I HAVE THE BALLS TO POST MY STUFF!!! Seriously, get over yourselves,, WAKE UP AND FEEL THE LIGHT OF A COMMODORE SCREEN!

**** COMMODORE 64 BASIC V2 ****

64K RAM SYSTEM 38911 BASIC BYTES FREE

READY

10 print "get over yourselves"

20 goto 10

run

GET OVER YOURSELVES

GET OVER YOURSELVES

BREAK IN LINE 10

READY

[thumbup]eusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gif :lol:

Archived