Gibson Brands Forums

I'll be buying these as soon as they're available!

Tman5293

It say's it has an AUX input...does that mean I can also use it as a normal headphone? Guitar in amp and amp in input aux of headphone ...

Other than that Quistion I have non and I just want to add: where have you been all my life, I need this :) Whilst the family is whatching tele I can sit in the kitchen play rock and roll with out moving the amp and such :)

Xmas tree will be having 1 good package this year :)

Yeah I have a recording device for that..

But I just think it would be cooler if you could record from it.. You have this nice juicy tone and all you can do is practice which in itself is cool but id want to record it...

I think ya lost me.

All I was pointing out is the pod I have has the "juicy" tones you want. It can be plugged into an amp and used as effects.

It can be used as a standalone practice amp with headphones.

And it can be plugged into a mixer or direct into a recording device so yes you can record the "juicy" tones.

It's not just practice amp.

I think ya lost me.

All I was pointing out is the pod I have has the juicy tones you want. It can be plugged into an amp and used as effects.

It can be used as a standalone practice amp with headphones.

And it can be plugged into a mixer or direct into a recording device so yes you can record the juicy tones.

It's not just practice amp.

No I was talking about the headphones.. I know what the Line 6 Pods are.. :)

So I was saying with these headphones, you buy them for a certain Vox sound but cant record it..

Its all good.. If i had any spare cash id possibly buy a pair. But I dont...

I have a Boss Micro 4 Track which does all the same sort of things as the Pod.. But neither the Pod or my Boss 4 Track will give me a juicy specific Vox tone even though they have their own distortions and stuff..

No I was talking about the headphones.. I know what the Line 6 Pods are.. :)

So I was saying with these headphones, you buy them for a certain Vox sound but cant record it..

Its all good.. If i had any spare cash id possibly buy a pair. But I dont...

I have a Boss Micro 4 Track which does all the same sort of things as the Pod.. But neither the Pod or my Boss 4 Track will give me a juicy specific Vox tone even though they have their own distortions and stuff..

Ah,, gotcha.

But I wouldn't compare the quality of sounds between the Micro 4 or any other small personal recorder to the Pod.

The amp models and effects on them are for the most part pretty cheesy sounding. The Pod sound quality is quite good.

And actually the Pod does have a couple Vox amp/cabinet models. The AC15 and AC30. As well as some classic Marshalls, Boogies and Fenders.

I wouldn't underestimate it.

Ah,, gotcha.

But I wouldn't compare the quality of sounds between the Micro 4 or any other small personal recorder to the Pod.

The amp models and effects on them are for the most part pretty cheesy sounding. The Pod sound quality is quite good.

And actually the Pod does have a couple Vox amp/cabinet models. The AC15 and AC30. As well as some classic Marshalls, Boogies and Fenders.

I wouldn't underestimate it.

Haha lol... Yeah I hear that alot about the Pods..

BUT this is just a case of a bad personal experience with one of the first Line 6 Modeling amps that I bought cos it was a " it sounded really good in the store" situation and man I hated that thing. ALL of the sounds bar one or two were total crap and you couldnt get a decent clean sound out of it for love nor money.

After that I just stayed away from them :) Myabe one day I will give them a go again.

But really my Micro does everything I need.. If I want more specfic sounds I either go through my amp or get a pedal for the job (or just edit the sound on the PC :))

• 1 month later...

I placed my order for the Lead one via Amazon this morning.

They will email me when it ships since they are out of stock.

I still have one on order via Sweetwater, so whoever ships it first, I will cancel out the other one.

Amazon also lowered the price once more to match Sweetwaters price.

My sales guy at Sweetwater was disappointed that Vox has not shipped any to them yet, and he has no ETA on them at all.

Why is Vox taking so long to get these to the USA?

Surely they cannot be held up in Customs for this long?

Archived