Gibson Brands Forums

Looking for a 5 ply BWBWB pick guard for a Black Beauty!

Cus2310

Anyone know where I can find one of these pick guards for a Epi LP Black Beauty?

Are they different from other LP's because of the 3 pups installed on them?

When I bought mine the previous owner must have misplaced the pick guard as the screw holes are on the guitar but it never came with it.

Thanks

Anyone know where I can find one of these pick guards for a Epi LP Black Beauty?

When I bought mine the previous owner must have misplaced the pick guard as the screw holes are on the guitar but it never came with it.

Thanks

I'm not sure what guard it will take, but I have bought three 5 ply from this guy on Ebay. They look nice. if you can figure out what you need, he might have one. Pricey but nicer than then the thininner ply and more angle to the bevel.

here

Thanks

John at Terrapin is great to deal with. I should have mentioned him first. I bought mine on ebay because I wanted a more bound look which the more angled bevel provided. I'm sure Jophn can hook you up.

Archived