Gibson Brands Forums

The Electronic Guitar TShirt

Rabs

He he he he...

I have heard of those before.

I wonder if they are machine washable.

If not, they are going to get smelly after awhile.

Lol.. yeah it would be a bit silly if you couldnt :)

This is what it says

Easy to use chord guide shows how simple it is to learn a rib crunching solo! Okay, you can’t play Van Halen-esque solos or improvise like Jimi. But who cares about that when you’ve just learnt No Sleep Till Brooklyn whilst lounging on the sofa. If you really want to emulate your heroes you can always put your foot through the telly and complain about the canapés.

Small but mighty power amp! If you’re thinking this is some plinkity-plink sounding toy, think again. Its chest-crunching chords have been recorded from a genuine electric guitar. Kerrang! Belt out the intro to Smoke on the Water and your fans will be doing the whole Wayne’s World ‘we’re not worthy’ thing before you can say ‘four note blues scale melody’.

Of course you’re liable to work up a real sweat playing with yourself like this, so the Electronic Guitar Shirt can be easily washed once you’ve removed its electronic whizz-bangery. Not that real rockers wash their clothes. They get their ‘roadies’ to do it for them. ‘Mum…Mu-um!

Guest Farnsbarns

Am I the only one who is unilaterally unimpressed?

I think I must be in a bad mood, this is my second post of this ilk today!

Am I the only one who is unilaterally unimpressed?

I think I must be in a bad mood, this is my second post of this ilk today!

Lol.. chill man.. its nothing but a laugh..

No one is suggesting that they are serious instruments (well maybe apart from the super nerds in the above videos ;))

Just be thankful you can play a real one ;)

Archived