Gibson Brands Forums

Don't Shoot!

JamGuy

Nice clean tones on that "other than Gibson" gtr! I have to tip my hat to Gibson for letting folks post vids/content about "other than gibson" products in there forum,nothing against those who do,,I just think it says alot{good things} about the Gibson Company that they allow this. Back to your post,,that is a nice sounding rig for sure,,Rock on!

Nice clean tones on that "other than Gibson" gtr! I have to tip my hat to Gibson for letting folks post vids/content about "other than gibson" products in there forum,nothing against those who do,,I just think it says alot{good things} about the Gibson Company that they allow this. Back to your post,,that is a nice sounding rig for sure,,Rock on!

Yes, indeed... A huge THANK YOU if you're listening Gibson! It is cool... it's nice to see other gear, pedals, amps, jam rooms, projects, pets, chili recipes...

I have three Gibsons and I love them to death. A '73 L6-S, a newer LP p-90 Special, and my J-60 Traditional Acoustic. All great guitars.

Very nice! I have two Fender Strats (an American and a MIM). Can't knock great products. They are by far the best bang for your buck. I love that twang sound. I played a Twin Reverb years ago and I loved that amp. Used it mostly for jazz but it's got some great tones. Keep posting more!!

Archived