Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
prsim

VU Meters

I have heard this mentioned a couple of times in this forum but so far have not had the answer to the problem. Can anybody please tell me how i can map my djc4's vu meters to show seperate volumes for each track!! IE: left vu meter showing deck 1 and right vu meter showing volume on deck 2.

Pull down both volume faders and then push the shift and headphone cue buttons, you have to do it every time you power up your djc.4

I still cant get it to work for me! A few features have stopped working scince the last traktor update. Is there an updated mapping for the new traktor update????

Please write down which functions are not working for you so we can better the MAP. Everyone loves updates unless it messes with the MAP <_<

The features i have noticed not responding so far since the traktor update is the volume pan function is no longer working. Used to be able to hold shift and twist the high eq to pan volume to left and right. Also the shift and mid eq to adjust key is no longer working. And the feature above about the split vu's is also quite important to me.

I'm also having a problem with the left shift button, it sometimes does not stay lit when pressed so am having to use the right shift button as i can't trust the left one anymore. Not sure if this is due to the traktor update or just a hardware fault.

Where will i be able to download the new map when it becomes available?

Many thanks.

Hi again guys. Any news on an update for the traktor mapping? I'm no longer using my djc 4 due to the above issues so any news would be great! I really dont want to sell the controller but its just gathering dust at the minute.

Thanks