Gibson Brands Forums

GO CARDINALS

LPguitarman

Tigers all the way. When our bats get hot we are deadly. We'll jab you with some short ball to load the bases and then KO you with home runs. Not to mention Verlander and Scherzer on the mound.

Verlander looked a little iffy tonight............just sayin......

Verlander looked a little iffy tonight............just sayin......

I thought his pitches looked good, the Giants bats were just hot, and that unfortunate ball bounce off of 3rd base would have ended that already 2-out inning that turned into 3 runs. I think that Sandoval dude is done now. I suspect anyone that has a night that good must have made a deal with the devil so his time is up... We hope to come back to Detroit with one game so tomorrow night is for the Tigers.

I thought his pitches looked good, the Giants bats were just hot, and that unfortunate ball bounce off of 3rd base would have ended that already 2-out inning that turned into 3 runs. I think that Sandoval dude is done now. I suspect anyone that has a night that good must have made a deal with the devil so his time is up... We hope to come back to Detroit with one game so tomorrow night is for the Tigers.

The Giants are hot. You don't come back from 3-1 twice with nothing.

Gah! I missed the game last night because I had a dinner with my wife and her friends. This couples dinner was planned over a month ago so there was no way out. Kept checking the score throughout the meal (it was a long, multi course Korean dinner). Probably better I didn't watch it if my man Verlander got lit up like that. Here's hoping tonight goes a lot better for the Tigers.

Archived