Gibson Brands Forums

Graveyard "Lights Out"

ShredAstaire

No doubt the singer has a great voice. I can't wait to see them again. All I wish is that the vinyl came with a digital download

Yeah...i hear ya...I'm a member of RDIO which is a Spotify type deal that is active in Canada and it will be there on day one. I ordered the vinyl and the cd...lol!! I wanna support these cats!

What do you think of the new single Endless Night?

I wonder how much Graveyard made from Shred today?

LOL! I have definitely been pimping them...i want this band to get huge!! They are already bigger than I ever expected them to be and i want to see that continue...so much talent and a cool *** groove.

If you like rock and roll, i can't see how you wouldn't like this band.

LOL! I have definitely been pimping them...i want this band to get huge!! They are already bigger than I ever expected them to be and i want to see that continue...so much talent and a cool *** groove.

If you like rock and roll, i can't see how you wouldn't like this band.

I hope they don't get too huge, sometimes the fame will wreck the music

I feel really lucky to have seen them live and at the very front.

The only thing that kills me is that there were posters of the show pinned on the walls and as I looked around literally two girls were grabbing them from the wall, those were the last two.

True...that does happen, however, i don't think they would sign to a label that would make them change (I.E. Major label). Who the hell am I though right? ;)

They are on Nuclear Blast Records now...which is a medium sized (mostly metal) label...this new album sounds like a progression of their sound but still their sound.

Archived