Gibson Brands Forums

Where do picks go when they disappear?

daveinspain

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't lose picks. They go under the E,A and G string and the others in a hinged box . I wear then out. My favorite ones are Clayton triangle 1.52 mm white in color or Fender heavy normal sized picks or just holding my right index finger beween my thumb and middle finger and using the index finger nail as the pick.

From the title, I thought this thread was about disappearing pictures,(pics). They go into cyberspace, maybe picks do too. [biggrin]

Most of my lost picks are because they come out of my pocket when I get my car keys, usually end up on a parking lot somewhere. One time I actually found one of my picks that I lost the day before on the bank parking lot.

My picks end up in the clothes dryer because i stuff them in the watch pocket on my levis and then forget to get them out. my wife usually gets them out and just drops them in a canning jar she keeps by the washer just for that purpose. The smart alec gave me a large jar completely full of pics for my birthday one year I was actually pretty excied until I realized she had just given me back all my own picks i had forgotten to take out of my pockets. Then I shrugged thought about it and gave her a kiss and thanked her it was actually a great ift I thought I had lost them and I didn't need to buy picks again for a few years but now when I can't find any I just go raid her jar!!!

There were only 35 available from BCR.

Matt Martin has some that look the same but are made from newer materials.

https://www.martinsixstringcustoms.com/store/bursted-ballpoints/cat_16.html

Tell em I sent ya.

I will most likely get one next week when I have a few extra bucks. It looks fantastic!!

I've book marked the site and will mention your name if I knew what that was.

Reading the top I couldn't understand about what there is a speech. In the dictionary were translations as choose, hoe, mattock... for the word “pick” … While AXE didn't present here the picture with his plectrums I didn't understand anything [lol]

As regards the top I try to put my pick at arm's length. And I will always remember this that it is somewhere near. :)

Reading the top I couldn't understand about what there is a speech. In the dictionary were translations as choose, hoe, mattock... for the word “pick” … While AXE didn't present here the picture with your plectrums I didn't understand anything [lol]

As regards the top I try to put my pick at arm's length. And I will always remember this that it is somewhere near. :)

Good idea, you Russians are on top of it... [thumbup]

I found one on Axe's arse cheek.

But really, I almost never lose picks. I experiment with them all the time. I'll buy a half dozen at a time. If I like them, I'll buy a dozen. Like most people, I've got millions. I've even had friends give me picks thinking that a pick is a pick. If picks were expensive, I'd lose them more often.

Archived