Gibson Brands Forums

My New Fingerpicking/Vocal Video

BluesKing777

Computer Says No.....

All of a sudden the only thing working on my Giggle is, well for now, The Gibson Acoustic Forum.

Technical difficulties.

It won't let me log back into Youtube to fix the link, etc.

Usually that means kick the computer out on to the front lawn, or wait until tomorrow and try again????

Here is my last attempt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnkdsOA0tQQ

BluesKing777.

I enjoyed that BK, very chilled and tasty. Its amazing how no matter if its an acoustic or electric one can tell a Gibson straight away. Brilliant how they were able to transfer a consistent tone between both.

Good to have you back here BK, we were getting worried you got run over by a Taxi on that little scooter of yours thingie .. !

Thanks guys.

So due to my superior technical and computer skills, the link to my vid is now working!

(I didn't actually do anything different - just copied the link again.) Youtube won't let me in to stop it now.

BluesKing777.

P.S. I did the video today, but I recorded the track a few weeks back and guess what? I don't know which guitar I used, Rod - I went a bit crazy and actually recorded 44 tunes with a variety of Gibsons including my 12 string, my ES125, my LG3, my LG1 and LG2. True! My latest Gibson purchase was in Customs for a couple of weeks - last owner probably smoked some fairy floss and the customs dog said: "Look Boss" - but I was goin' crazy waiting for news so just plowed into some recording that I have been meaning to do - take my mind off the waitin'....

Thanks guys.

So due to my superior technical and computer skills, the link to my vid is now working!

(I didn't actually do anything different - just copied the link again.) Youtube won't let me in to stop it now.

BluesKing777.

P.S. I did the video today, but I recorded the track a few weeks back and guess what? I don't know which guitar I used, Rod - I went a bit crazy and actually recorded 44 tunes with a variety of Gibsons including my 12 string, my ES125, my LG3, my LG1 and LG2. True! My latest Gibson purchase was in Customs for a couple of weeks - last owner probably smoked some fairy floss and the customs dog said: "Look Boss" - but I was goin' crazy waiting for news so just plowed into some recording that I have been meaning to do - take my mind off the waitin'....

Very NICE! Thats a lot of music. I hope that I can dedicate so much to 'record' one day. My playing partner and I had a 3-4 hour play yesterday. Did not record a bit. Can,t wrap my head around it yet..... [blink] Damn Fairy floss..... :angry:

Archived