Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EuroAussie

Movember

It actually originated in my home town of Adelaide, South Australia and spread around the world to raise awareness for mens health issues like prostate, testicular cancer, and over reliance on cowboy chords.

Im gonna give it a go for first time, anyone else in ?

Pics to come, give me a couple weeks ...

A little facial hair never hurt anybody. I had a beard from 1967-1990. When I cut it off, my ex-wife, who had never seen me without one, walked right past. Clean-shaven from 1990-2001. Beard again since then, although it is a mere shadow of its former Garth Hudson/Ren Ferguson self. now closer to Iron Man, although solid grey....... [sad]

A little facial hair never hurt anybody. I had a beard from 1967-1990. When I cut it off, my ex-wife, who had never seen me without one, walked right past. Clean-shaven from 1990-2001. Beard again since then, although it is a mere shadow of its former Garth Hudson/Ren Ferguson self. now closer to Iron Man, although solid grey....... [sad]

Nick, you must looke VERY distinguished!!! When you coming back S.F. way???

Nick, you must looke VERY distinguished!!! When you coming back S.F. way???

Just got back from there yesterday, but it was a quick trip. Back again for a bit longer in January. I'll stay in touch.

Had a bit of a beard rockin for a few days so I might do a Craig David to maximise my ridiculousness, need to try to find a plastic kestrel I can fix to my forearm though! Bo selecta!

22802474_130415867b_z.jpg?zz=1

Seems like I have no choice but to grow it now ... even my harem at work is getting into it !

The people in your office are a lot better looking than the people in my office.......

I've got a bearded Spaniard from Madrid and a skin-head Aussie from Perth. (and no, they aren't women.)

Had a bit of a beard rockin for a few days so I might do a Craig David to maximise my ridiculousness, need to try to find a plastic kestrel I can fix to my forearm though! Bo selecta!

22802474_130415867b_z.jpg?zz=1

It's Jay Leno!