Gibson Brands Forums

Its ACDC jim but not as we know it

Rabs

So some of you must know Hayseed Dixie.. They do ACDC and other rock covers in a country style...

And then I came across this band.. Just doesnt sound the same with women singing.. Needs to be ugly man vocals :)

So some of you must know Hayseed Dixie.. They do ACDC and other rock covers in a country style...

LOL!!! I can see that as a pre-race act before a nascar race in Talledega Alabama. [scared]

It represents everything wrong with modern country music.

Great post. Thanks for the laugh Rabs! [laugh]

Don't forget the Cheese [biggrin]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYEKN5YFqoM&feature=share&list=PLATv2iJiqYk4B-GqkCjb-pRYjqBdSTGbe

This is one of his weaker tunes. If you haven't heard any of his stuff before, check out Down with the Sickness and Welcome to the Jungle. Those are excellent for a big laugh.

And I have to admit it - I really like that Hayseed Dixie rendition.

Don't forget the Cheese [biggrin]

This is one of his weaker tunes. If you haven't heard any of his stuff before, check out Down with the Sickness and Welcome to the Jungle. Those are excellent for a big laugh.

And I have to admit it - I really like that Hayseed Dixie rendition.

Ha... for some reason when I listened to that I thought that Johnny Cash should have done an ACDC cover :)

And yeah thats whats weird about Hayseed.. They shouldnt work but it sorta does :)

Archived