Gibson Brands Forums

Rob Chapmans own guitar brand

Rabs

So weve all seen the Andertons videos demoing all sorts of stuff.. But not Rob has made his own guitar brand... Check it out.. I reckon hes getting some real nice sounds out of that.. There are a few priced around £300-£500 ish which is like a high end Epiphone cost wise.. Also Sams in this video (about 5 mins in).. That kid can play...

Sams also in this vid at 5:18.. theres something very cool about his playing (I think hes better than Chappers)

He started his brand back in 2009 I believe. It was a limited run deal, where he made a certain number of the ML-1, then a certain number of ML-2's, then the Ghost Fret I believe, and now the ML-3 and ML-7 are in the works...

Collaboratively designed, no-frills workhorses. A mass-produced version of the ML-1 and ML-2 is going to be released soon. There's quite a few videos on Rob's channel about the guitars. The mass-produced ones have the option of flame veneers or natural finishes and such.

I like his style.

-Ryan

He started his brand back in 2009 I believe. It was a limited run deal, where he made a certain number of the ML-1, then a certain number of ML-2's, then the Ghost Fret I believe, and now the ML-3 and ML-7 are in the works...

Collaboratively designed, no-frills workhorses. A mass-produced version of the ML-1 and ML-2 is going to be released soon. There's quite a few videos on Rob's channel about the guitars. The mass-produced ones have the option of flame veneers or natural finishes and such.

I like his style.

-Ryan

Also including a Double Neck.. the ML11

Archived