Gibson Brands Forums

Bigfoot.

LarryUK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB_ObL8kS6c&feature=related

The video is just for reference, But I've been watching a few video's on YouTube over the last few evenings and I personally believe that they're real.

I've seen on here that some of you are hunters etc. Have any of you ever had any encounters?

Do you believe?

Stories?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

During the 80s my Dad used to work on Russian space projects on behalf of the Hungarian government. Once I was shown an official document about the alien encounters. Scarry! We have enough problems on Earth to deal with these guys from outer space too! Cheers... Bence

It can't be real.

A few clues or "evidence" of something doesn't mean there is proof. You have to look at the evidence against, and THAT is overwealming that there is no "Bigfoot", Yeti, etc.

As many have tried and put effort in finding one, or finding evidence, none has come of it that is proovable. IF there were, there WOULD be evidence. Bones, Camps, a dead body? Anything that SHOULD be there, isn't there.

Furthermore, with todays technology, it wouldn't be hard to find.

Said all the guys from Europe. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If'n you've ever been out there, you'd know that it's pretty darn easy to hide anything you want out there. If'n you've ever headed out at 2am to listen to the wolves and spent until dawn not finding anything anywhere in a zillion miles of wilderness, you know you can hide anything out there. If'n you've ever come around a corner and walked right into a bear and found both yourself and the bear a bit startled, you know you can hide anything out there and it actually has to want to be found or be extremely careless to be found, because it just doesn't happen that often. If'n you've ever gone out to find just the prints of the bigger cats out there, you know that any animal that doesn't want to be found won't be found. Multiply it by a zillion miles of wilderness in just one park in just one state and you kinda get the picture. If'n you've ever been heading out the door and realized you can't even find yer own cats in yer own house, you know that animals hide, it's what they do.

Satellites? If you've ever laid down out there at 3am and looked at the sky, you sure do see the satellites go by. But what you see more(and especially hear) is that there is a whole bunch of stuff we just don't get.

I'm sure the intelligence guys are poring over the satellite data, just as soon as they get home from bangin the grrrlfrn, you know, like the boss, cause them guys are all about the nationals sekuritee.

rct

They said this wasn't real.

The West first learned of the giant panda in 1869 because the French missionary Armand David[43] received a skin from a hunter on 11 March 1869. The first Westerner known to have seen a living giant panda is the German zoologist Hugo Weigold, who purchased a cub in 1916. Kermit and Theodore Roosevelt, Jr., became the first Westerners to shoot a panda, on an expedition funded by the Field Museum of Natural History in the 1920s. In 1936, Ruth Harkness became the first Westerner to bring back a live giant panda, a cub named Su Lin[55] which went to live at the Brookfield Zoo in Chicago. In 1938, five giant pandas were sent to London;[56][57] these activities were later halted because of wars and for the next half of the century, the West knew little of pandas.....

Don't buy it. We'd have hunted it, skinned it, bred it or something by now.

- Not if Bigfoots are aliens for another world.

It can't be real.

A few clues or "evidence" of something doesn't mean there is proof. You have to look at the evidence against, and THAT is overwealming that there is no "Bigfoot", Yeti, etc.

As many have tried and put effort in finding one, or finding evidence, none has come of it that is proovable. IF there were, there WOULD be evidence. Bones, Camps, a dead body? Anything that SHOULD be there, isn't there.

Furthermore, with todays technology, it wouldn't be hard to find.

- Not if Bigfoots are aliens.

If it really existed all's it would take is a few passes over the area in a helicopter or a few drones equipped with thermal imaging/detectors and he's found...

-And not if Bigfoots are aliens.

If there really was a species of bigfoot, as I see it, they would have no natural enemy. Man hasn't killed one. And what other species would be able to kill one?

So if that was true, wouldn't they be populating the earth like crazy?

They certainly would be. And we certainly would have found one by now.

I've never heard anyone bring that point up before.

If you lined up all the people who believe in stuff like that, I bet you'd find that like two percent of them could cite the scientific method from memory. Make that zero point two percent. They probably have an average science education of like fifth grade.

Many of those people appear to have overwhelming personal issues and are generally pretty well disconnected from reality.

Other than that, they seem to have a lot going for them. :rolleyes:

If there really was a species of bigfoot, as I see it, they would have no natural enemy. Man hasn't killed one. And what other species would be able to kill one?

Good point...

It is a good point, but it assumes that Bigfoots reproduce indiscriminantly like people do. Maybe they don't. Maybe they see no value in super hot 16 year old daughters knocked up before they can even get a job. Maybe they see the relationship between numbers of inhabitants and the environment.

Or not. Them Bigfootses sure are fun to watch on the television machine though!

rct

I do not believe in "believing" in things. They either exist or they do not. As of right now, there in no empirical evidence to prove the existence of "Bigfoot" so therefore it does not exist. No evidence is no evidence. If they existed we would have found them by now.

Archived