Gibson Brands Forums

Bigfoot.

LarryUK

No way man! Unicorns, Leprechauns and Lock Nes Monsters leave no remains when they die either.

Ever seen that TV show where every week they put a top notch crew together and don't find Bigfoot? That show rocks! I wonder where they won't find BigFoot this week. :-k

The producers know very well if they found one, noone would watch the next episode...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anywhere that has more than about 10 square miles of woods seems to think they have them, In Arizona it's called the Mogollon Monster. It's actually pretty funny but lot's of people believe it a small place called Hannigan's Meadows owes about half it's visitors to people looking for Bigfoot?Mogollon Monster I even have a friend that says he recorded one calling to a different one he's 100 percent sure even after I played about 30 recording of Bull Elk Bugling that sounds identical but he says nope this was more eerie.

I think it's a direct cause of people wanting to believe in something and the massive amounts of alcohol that most people take camping and hunting. Although I do have a neighbor down the street about 4 houses that I thought was Bigfoot when I saw him mowing his yard without a shirt! Hairiest thing Ive ever seen but he swears he's not a Bigfoot he's just tall and his family came from Iran...

I was convinced for a short time and told him it was nothing personal, but that I was gonna have to shoot him and have him stuffed until he quickly pointed out his feet are only size 11!

sad thing was I think his wife was allright with the whole idea as long as she got half the finders fee. [scared]

I've heard stories from several people in the Lee Vining area of the eastern Sierras speak of these things.

Stories about big creatures that walk upright along the shores of Mono Lake and up in the beaver ponds along Lee Vining Creek and Lundy Canyon.

I'ver heard that they have even been seen in the vicinity of the tufas. So that means they've had to cross open ground to get there.

Tufa2.jpg

Tufa1.jpg

Archived