Gibson Brands Forums

Keith Richards mini hummingbird

iwalktheline

Do you think Keef actually knows about this kind of stuff?

I'd say anything Rolling Stones related is fairly well vetted and ensured they know where to send a cheque to. Despite the dubious looks, these fellas are fairly astute when it comes to the money. Jagger (the old harridan) in particular, it's been said he was so tight they one inserted a piece of coal in him only to get a diamond a few hours later.

I'd say anything Rolling Stones related is fairly well vetted and ensured they know where to send a cheque to. Despite the dubious looks, these fellas are fairly astute when it comes to the money. Jagger (the old harridan) in particular, it's been said he was so tight they one inserted a piece of coal in him only to get a diamond a few hours later.

it cant have been in his arse ... cos he hasnt got one

Well, Sir Michael did go to the London School of Economics (as did one of my nephews), so you would excpect him to have more than a rudimentary understanding of a dollar beyond its function as a delivery system to the nose for various powdered substances.........

Well, Sir Michael did go to the London School of Economics (as did one of my nephews), so you would excpect him to have more than a rudimentary understanding of a dollar beyond its function as a delivery system to the nose for various powdered substances.........

Decent place to study, that is....

Yeap that's what is called a rolling stone [laugh]

Archived