Gibson Brands Forums

Show all your guitars - group pics

davidb1986

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally had the whole damn family together for a photo. Only two missing are my Taylor 110 (love her, but not uber special) and this odd, one off guitar I have that it is cross between a Danelectro U2 and a Les Paul Jr.

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

Ta-da!

Love the collection EVOL. The new Azzmaster looks right at home

Sometime in the next couple years you should pick up a Tele. There's a severe shortage of Bigsby'd Teles out there.. We need your help.

Thanks, brother. You know I did not plan out having all three of my main electrics be red. Honest.

A Tele is on my wish list; especially after hearing your recordings. I wonder if you could put a Bigsby on a Thinline? My problem right now is that I have a hard enough time finding time to give both SGs and my Jazzmaster their deserved lovin'.

Thanks, brother. You know I did not plan out having all three of my main electrics be red. Honest.

A Tele is on my wish list; especially after hearing your recordings. I wonder if you could put a Bigsby on a Thinline? My problem right now is that I have a hard enough time finding time to give both SGs and my Jazzmaster their deserved lovin'.

If you got the Thinline model with the singlecoil at the bridge (the one with a normal Tele bridge) you could swap out the bridge for one of these http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/bigsby-b5-telecaster-vibrato-kit--telecaster-and-similar-flat-top-solid-body-guitars?src=3WWRWXGP

I'd recommend the single at the bridge anyways. That's where it's at. If you had a Tele it would be really hard to give the other 3 their lovin haha

Btw I came up with a new little idea for a song last night that I kinda like. I wanna know what you think of it. I'll email you a little clip in a bit

these are the ones that were hung up last time i took a photograph. There are about eight others.

L-R (top) 2010 335, 1972 deluxe (modded), 67 Rick 360, ESP strat., Fender Strat Elite.

(bottom) 66 Rick 4005, 79 Rick 4001(custom), 65 Fender Precision. Peavey MidiBass. Unknown Fretless

Not shown: ESP Tele, Epiphone Emperor Regent, Sigma Acoustic, 12 string Strat, Fender precison plus with Moses graphite neck, Fender Precision Lyte (2), Gibson SG III,

studio1.jpg

Archived