Gibson Brands Forums

Interesting gift idea

jannusguy2

How about a nice 6.8 X 10.9 100% Silk Persian Carpet...in Pink..to inspire you whilst you play ..

Price of a Toyota though.... [sad] ...kind a worth it ,considering it took a couple of guys about 2 years to weave the thing.

In the meantime it'll have to be figuring out how to use that FullTone Echoplex from 3 Christmas's ago : )

Best part about Christmas time for me is the music anyway (circa 1200-1800)

If we were working I would a liked to find a good used lefty Lowden to give to my brother.

He's the one that recommended that guitar to me as the best he'd ever played originally, which led me to get mine in 2009.

Evidently he didnt know.. when i told him a few days ago, he was surprised ..& I sensed disappointed.

times been tough and his 85 guitars are down to 4 dispite working 6 & 7 days a week.

I was at a yard sale last year and paid a buck for a pick master .

After using it on my old credit cards, anything plastic, paper. photos that needed destroyed , I thought "now what'?

Your post provided a great idea. "Interesting Gift" !!! This will be a perfect for re-gifting this holiday season.

I think my friend's kid (new to the guitar) will enjoy it. It will be interesting when I visit later to see what in their house

will have shapes of guitar picks (maybe even their curtains by the time he is done).

After using it on my old credit cards, anything plastic, paper. photos that needed destroyed , I thought "now what'?

Your post provided a great idea. "Interesting Gift" !!! This will be a perfect for re-gifting this holiday season.

I think my friend's kid (new to the guitar) will enjoy it. It will be interesting when I visit later to see what in their house

will have shapes of guitar picks (maybe even their curtains by the time he is done).

Tell your friend to be sure to hide his credit cards from the kid....

Yes, the curtains will make excellent felt picks for the ukelele.

Archived