Gibson Brands Forums

SG Standard P-90, buy or not???

voxman59

This is most likely a close out because it's not being offered in the 2013 line up. I can almost guarantee it won't still be in stock after christmas. It's a very good price and if you tire of the P90's you can always pop in any of the excellent P90 sized humbuckers that are available by seymour duncan, etc... I'd say get it NOW if you have the cash! [thumbup]

OK I got my first Gibson LP last year a Midtown Custom this year and want to get a SG after Xmas. But not sure if this model will still be around. Also $849 with a case sounds like a great deal. So any thoughts from the SG crowd??

http://www.zzounds.com/item--GIBSGS90

YES!!!! go, run get it now....I have one and love it.

It's a very good price and if you tire of the P90's you can always pop in any of the excellent P90 sized humbuckers that are available by seymour duncan, etc...

Blasphemy! There will be no swapping out of P-90s. Or my SG Classic will come over with an arsenal of fuzz boxes and sonically assault you.

ORDER PLACED!!!! Went with the cherry. Just waiting for conf from zzounds that I got the payment plan. I have 3 other payments with them but think it will go through just fine.......Should ship on mon and be here by thu, if it ships from NJ..... Cant wait to open that case!!!!

DAM!!!!!! Cant get it!!!!!! I have to much on there payment plan.... DAM!!!! But I still want an SG. So after the xmas and plow season are over I will grab one. DAM!!!! Thanks SG guys/gals will be back when I get one........ DAM!!!!

well dang! Sorry to hear about the troubles Vox -

NGD!!! ITS FIN HERE!!!! Came home from work and BAM its here in one day!!!!!!!!! YA a SG Standard P-90 Ebony with case and free shipping, $664.95 DUDE, get it right....lol Gots to go open the box..... pix to come

Wow! And 4 cents less than my quote LOL! I must have miss read. Congrats on your SG!! You will not be able to put it down!! The P90 standards are awesome in every way! How does it feel to you??? How's it sound? How's the build quality etc. ?

Archived