Gibson Brands Forums

Brian Setzer - "'Zat You Santa Claus?"

Searcy

Just saw Brian with his orchestra doing their Christmas Extravaganza this past Sunday. One of the best concerts I've ever seen and I've seen a lot.

They have such a great time and really appreciate the audience loving what they're playing.

Brian is just such a smooth player and his collection of Gretsches are to die for.

Told a great story as he was stapping on his old 57 Gretsch. Once he started having success and hit records his Mom said maybe now he could buy a new one.

Just saw Brian with his orchestra doing their Christmas Extravaganza this past Sunday. One of the best concerts I've ever seen and I've seen a lot.

They have such a great time and really appreciate the audience loving what they're playing.

Brian is just such a smooth player and his collection of Gretsches are to die for.

Told a great story as he was stapping on his old 57 Gretsch. Once he started having success and hit records his Mom said maybe now he could buy a new one.

I'm going to see that show on the 10th. Glad to know it will live up to my expectations.

Archived