Gibson Brands Forums

It's my freakin birthday!

jaxson50

1354402420[/url]' post='1291333']

Happy Freakin' Birthday!

Are you a Marine? If so, huge props. If not, props anyway for the suggestion.

I'm not, just have respect for anyone that can legitimately call themselves a Marine.

No I am not a Marine, but that happens to be my favorite charity.

Yeah...

Well, given that areas of my face increasingly resemble the Little Missouri breaks... Ain't many are calling me "kid" nowadays.

#@$%#$%@#$%

Hey, I just now got this note from a traditional country trio that performed at the local Tri-State Museum "First Saturday Brunch" midst temporary exhibits of antique radios, record players and... of course ...Christmas past.

Said Kim... (http://mountainodysseymusic.com/Trio_Photos.html)

"Hey thanks for covering the museum program today.

"NO SIDE VIEWS of us old people playing guitars-we don't want chins and guts in the paper.

"LOL! LOL! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!"

m

1354418299[/url]' post='1291430']

Yeah...

Well, given that areas of my face increasingly resemble the Little Missouri breaks... Ain't many are calling me "kid" nowadays.

#@$%#$%@#$%

Hey, I just now got this note from a traditional country trio that performed at the local Tri-State Museum "First Saturday Brunch" midst temporary exhibits of antique radios, record players and... of course ...Christmas past.

Said Kim... (http://mountainodyss...rio_Photos.html)

"Hey thanks for covering the museum program today.

"NO SIDE VIEWS of us old people playing guitars-we don't want chins and guts in the paper.

"LOL! LOL! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!"

m

LOL, boy do I understand! Remember when we were thin in the middle and thick on top?

Jax...

Alas, I remember all too well. The weight is the same as it was 40 years ago but... a bit redistributed.

I mostly blame that on clothing size changes over the decades. <grin>

I hit on this one last night and it hit home for me. It might could hit you a bit too...

m

Archived