Gibson Brands Forums

Wildkat

JasonG

My gorgeous wife surprised me today for my birthday with this bad boy! I already put on a Tusq nut, a roller bridge and some Elixirs. This is one mean beast!

Many congrats. Your wife has great taste in guitars. You are just gonna love that bad boy! And welcome to the "Kat Klub".

My wife is AMAZING. She totally supports my guitar passion. When I got my Epi 339 last month, when she say it she was like "oh, the red looks A LOT better in person than in photos". She remember me showing her the Wildkat a while back and she nabbed one for me. I am very very lucky to have her!

That's some present! I think I love your wife!

I'm digging the Kat and right now, I'm liking it more than the 339 which is amazing in its own right. With the roller bridge the bigsby stays in tune pretty damn well too.

Many congrats. Your wife has great taste in guitars. You are just gonna love that bad boy! And welcome to the "Kat Klub".

My gorgeous wife surprised me today for my birthday with this bad boy! I already put on a Tusq nut, a roller bridge and some Elixirs. This is one mean beast!

What a great birthday gift from the wife!!! Its a beautiful guitar and I'm wanting one too. Do you think that you could get your wife to talk to mine? I got a sweater for my last birthday. ;>)

Nice guitars - they're practically giving them away at that price with discounts/coupons, etc.

The Black Royale's sparkle binding on the neck does attack the player's eye under certain lighting.

This guitar has helped me stave off wanting a Gibson Midtown P90.

The Midtowns at $799 are a pretty good steal, but for $350 and $399 I am VERY happy with my Wildkat and 339 Pro. With a little bit of tweaking they are both monsters!

Nice guitars - they're practically giving them away at that price with discounts/coupons, etc.

The Black Royale's sparkle binding on the neck does attack the player's eye under certain lighting.

This guitar has helped me stave off wanting a Gibson Midtown P90.

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats to this beauty !!! I love my Kat too.

Can you please tell your wife, that my birthday is in June..............

Archived