Gibson Brands Forums

Picks

Toolman

Yes, your avatar is giving me welder's flash.

And yours reminds me of when I'm having a bad day at work and want to go into the parking lot and scream [woot]

Pick attack (like raking your right hand #1 finger on attack) will have an effect on tone and materials will also. So far I really like these Graph Tech 1.oomm tusk picks so far. Interesting reading and getting opinions on this.

Oh oh....time for that quality time with mission control now... [love]

Hey Izzy,, I had a friend who played classical so he used his fingernails all the time.

When they broke, he would cut ping pong balls into shapes and crazy glue them on his nails.

Maybe not the look you're going for but high on the utilitarian scale ;)

hehe,, I know,, I can be an *** sometime.. lol

Funny you should say.

When I was playing alot or gigging, when I didn't want to be without a nail, it would be broken off most of the time. So...glue on nails were the best option.

Visiting the "chick" section of Walgreen's and buying nails wasn't a problem. Finding a nail that didn't look like a chick nail was a challenge.

Girls have it easy.

And yours reminds me of when I'm having a bad day at work and want to go into the parking lot and scream [woot]

tee-hee. I was thinking more like primal therapy or Iggy Pop's howl on T.V. Eye, but that works.

Archived