Gibson Brands Forums

New epi's for 2013?

lengle1981

What happened to the '62 Rivoli Bass???! How about a Standard Riviera, with Kalamazoo spec's,

including mini-humbuckers, and correct headstock inlay, and color, and tailpiece options, to that

era...as a normal product, in their line. I.E., not having to go to Europe, or some limited

or "specific" dealer here, to get one.

Come on Epi, we KNOW you can DO it! [biggrin]

CB

Anyone know if there are any new models coming out next year? I've been hoping and praying that epiphone will make a non reverse firebird but doesn't seem like its going to happen :0(

Like to see them bring back the Byrdland.... Reasonably priced, please.

What happened to the '62 Rivoli Bass???! How about a Standard Riviera, with Kalamazoo spec's,

including mini-humbuckers, and correct headstock inlay, and color, and tailpiece options, to that

era...as a normal product, in their line. I.E., not having to go to Europe, or some limited

or "specific" dealer here, to get one.

Come on Epi, we KNOW you can DO it! [biggrin]

CB

We can keep our fingers crossed! Cherry,Royal Tan,Vintage Sunburst would be sweet!

I'm thinking about buying an Epi Les Paul after Christmas but I'm not sure whether I should wait until the new year. Do Epiphone often bring out new ranges at any particular time of the year? I've noticed that a lot of the LPs are now upgraded to a "Pro" status with Probuckers installed. Not sure how recent this is and if it means there probably won't be an update of their LP stock for a while.

Cheers for that pal. Would love the firebird non reverse but been waiting years so looks like ill have to save for the Gibson one which might take a while. Do you know when they announce the new models to come out?

Yep!

Archived