Gibson Brands Forums

Your opinion of The Jonas Brothers

RichCI

They were NOT playing the Gibson guitars they were holding last night on the New Year's Eve show.

Definitly. And also, neither was what's-her-face Taylor Swift.

The only good act in that entire show was the Ting Ting's guitar riff.

And, going back to a thread from a few months ago, the Jonas Bros. DEFINTLY do not deserve the guitars they play.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's POP. Period.

The Monkees pissed off just as many wannabees as these guys are pissin' off you bunch of wannbees.

They are playing for little girls.

If you are watching them, and you're not a little girl, or don't have a little girl in your house, you must like their music.

Or you're a fagggot......

Murph.

It's POP. Period.

The Monkees pissed off just as many wannabees as these guys are pissin' off you bunch of wannbees.

If you are watching them' date=' and you're not a little girl, or don't have a little girl in your house, you must like their music.

Murph.[/quote']

Amen

It's POP. Period.

If you are watching them' date=' and you're not a little girl, or don't have a little girl in your house, you must like their music.

Murph.[/quote']

The Monkees? They were ok. Now the Partridge family that's another story - they are still the best (next to the Joe Bros).

Im not allowed to talk about them in school or i get sent down to guidence and they ask why i wana cut their finguers and feed them to dogs and dip them in to acid and etc....really ive been playing guitar for half a year and i can play better then all 3 or 2 of them combine!!!#-o

Archived