Gibson Brands Forums

A Cave Dweller, a Guv'Nor and a Rat!

bluesguitar65

Hey BG you should make a Buzzaround for your first vero build! I made one on some tagboard and it's easily one of the best fuzzes I've ever heard. It sounds so good..

Yea?? Where you get the vero layout?

BTW...did that ebay seller nooelec send a replacement PT2399? He actually sent the real "PTC" branded PT2399. I got 20, same as the ones I originally ordered>

Yeah I'd say it's my favorite fuzz I've built. Kindof a tossup between the Buzzaround and MKII Bender for me, but the Buzzaround is definitely more versatile.

Here's a layout.

http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2012/02/baldwin-burns-buzzaround.html?m=1

I didn't use this but it should be from the same schematic I used.

I'm just using the DTC ones. They sound good to me

Yeah I'd say it's my favorite fuzz I've built. Kindof a tossup between the Buzzaround and MKII Bender for me, but the Buzzaround is definitely more versatile.

Here's a layout.

http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2012/02/baldwin-burns-buzzaround.html?m=1

I didn't use this but it should be from the same schematic I used.

I'm just using the DTC ones. They sound good to me

Thanks Dubs....I'm checking out that link..

BTW...those replacement PTC PT2399s were free of charge and free shipping. Just contact the seller that the PT2399 he sent your were DTCs. It's your call though......just looking out.

Yeah the NKT213 is pretty rare. Easiest thing would be to get a MKIII (three knob) Tonebender set from smallbear. That comes with the diode you'll need too.

The OC75 and OC76 sound incredible with this circuit

I'll send him a message and see what's up. Don't wanna trouble him too much over a small amount of money

Archived