Gibson Brands Forums

Gilmour-esque Jam Vid

JamGuy

Nice sound, what are you using?

Well. I just finished revamping my Reissue Twin Reverb with new JJ tubes (just the plain ol' ones, no gold pins), new Eminence Commonwealth Speakers (they weigh a TON and forced me to put tube dampers on my preamp tubes because they got the rattles... they're a whole lot of speaker!)

I was playing my new tele project... MJT body & neck, '64 American Vintage neck pickup, '62 American Vintage Tele Custom pickup... modern "no-load" wiring.

As far as effects, I was using a T-Rex Replica, Tube Works Tube Driver, Keeley Mod Ibanez Tube Screamer, Maxon Phaser, and Keeley Mod Cry Baby... and I looped it with a Boss RC-20 loop station. Here's a pic of my pedal "board."

Anyhow, thanks for checking it out... I need to experiment more with my pedals, I get so stuck on leaving them set on one setting I don't experiment with them much.

pedalboardq.jpg

trri.jpg

mjtibmtele.jpg

Great sound. Made me want to pick up my guitar and play along. Unfortunately I had Bypass surgery two weeks ago and can not play anything again for a few more week.

Thanks for the post.

I hope your recovery goes smooth and speedy... your guitar will be waiting for you! [thumbup]

Archived