Gibson Brands Forums

talk to henry j forum? still active or dead site?

guitar_randy

http://4henry.gibson.com/index.php?/forum/3-talk-to-henry-j/

Does anyone visit or activley participate in the above talk to henry j forum?

I haven't been there in a while but when I recently purchased a new Epiphone and had some issues and some questions I stopped there and posted a question.That question worked and was posted .I never did receive a reply from Henry or anyone and now I am unable to post anything there. I don't know if I violated something in error or if it just isn't working. I don't think I did anything wrong. I notice that there is another recent post asking where henry is and why he doesn't visi the site so I guess I am wondering whats up with that website? Is it still active? Does Henry not participate in discussions there any longer? Does the site work for you ,can you post there?

22 July 2010 --- 06 September 2012. And I got my answer. msp_thumbup.gif

And. Nice avatar Randy. You think that up all by yourself? msp_lol.gifmsp_lol.gifmsp_lol.gif

What does the timeframe July 22 2010-September 6,2012 refer to?

Thanks,I am glad you enjoy the avatar.

Sometimes I borrow avatar ideas from elsewhere.

post-385-071238100 1357189495_thumb.jpg

When they started it, I figured it was because they thought too many people were complaining here on this forum, and they wanted to set up a new forum to pigeonhole all the complaints. Henry was being a control freak.

So that's what they did. And it worked out like you'd figure.

Now they ARE back to making guitars and I have noticed that they're doing a better job of it. A much better job of it. I like where they're going. The complaints on this forum seem to be down in number. Way down.

[thumbup]

Archived