Gibson Brands Forums

SG Tremolos

beekun

It is original and moves up and down like standard Bigsby. Kinda looks Bigsbyish but it's not hollowed out in the center section.

It is in incredible shape. I have taken good care of it and mostly used it for slide and fingerpicking. Virtually no body damage - some checking in the finish from aging and a few nicks on the headstock. A little wear on the fingerboard. plays sweet. still have the old alligator case too.post-5919-033487400 1357431812_thumb.jpg

Nice looking SG. I'm not sure about the bridge other than to say I've never seen one either. How do you know it's original? I ask because the alignment looks a little crooked for factory work.

It is original and moves up and down like standard Bigsby. Kinda looks Bigsbyish but it's not hollowed out in the center section.

It is in incredible shape. I have taken good care of it and mostly used it for slide and fingerpicking. Virtually no body damage - some checking in the finish from aging and a few nicks on the headstock. A little wear on the fingerboard. plays sweet. still have the old alligator case too.post-5919-033487400 1357431812_thumb.jpg

• 11 months later...

I thought it looked familiar, looks like it's been pinched of an elderly Epiphone Coronet.

Or maybe a standard fitment on a short run SG edition.

http://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae222/sggguitarguy/coronet001.jpg

I thought I had seen those before... it rolls from neck to butt... I believe those stayed in tune longer from what I can remember.....

Archived