Gibson Brands Forums

Touched the tabu – Did the forbidden

E-minor7

Spectating members – this isn't gonna be easy – it won't be for beginners, might disturb purists and fundamentalists.

And therefor the main content of the topic can't be revealed in this first post.

However the issue will emerge within 24 hours and the reason things start up soft is to prepare - if not warn - you all.

Friends and Forumites - Regard this as some kind of buffer-zone meant to protect the sensitive.

It's hereby recommended that segment not to open this thread again.

In the meantime - if anyone should feel like it - the rest of you of course can guess while waiting.

Enough said - see you before you know it.

E-minor7

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's coming to me...bad thoughts, jumbled up with good thoughts, fear, and hope.

A little 007 investigationg into my own mind, I remember the obvious: The guitar in your avatar pic. The massacism you have been living with ever sinse surgery. In the name of restoration. We know qualified surgeons have made mistakes you have been living with ever sinse.

I wonder if, corrective surgery might have been attempted. What parts might have been used?

Was surgery successful? Is it additional desecration? Or, are things restored?

It's coming to me...bad thoughts, jumbled up with good thoughts, fear, and hope.

A little 007 investigationg into my own mind, I remember the obvious: The guitar in your avatar pic. The massacism you have been living with ever sinse surgery. In the name of restoration. We know qualified surgeons have made mistakes you have been living with ever sinse.

I wonder if, corrective surgery might have been attempted. What parts might have been used?

Was surgery successful? Is it additional desecration? Or, are things restored?

Now thats an interesting thought Stein, you just might be onto something ... a bit of a brace shave possibly ?

Now thats an interesting thought Stein, you just might be onto something ... a bit of a brace shave possibly ?

That...that would be nice. A little cleaning is good.

I'm afriad, the shave that occured for this axe I am referring to (if I am correct in my memory), what was shaved here...It's hard to say..what was shaved, the neck. The sides of the neck. As in, from standard nut width to narrow nut width.

...Invited Sheryl Crow for a candlelight jam?

...Sung an honest song on a dishonest guitar?

...Tried my broken golf tees & sticks as bridge pins, and liked it?

;).

Hehehe, , , Sheryl must wait. . .

This is serious -

Archived