Gibson Brands Forums

New Photo

CowboyBillyBob1

Wow, Paul. If you have only been shooting for a month and you are already bouncing flash that is impressive. LIGHTING MAKES A PHOTO! Moreso than anything. More important than how expensive a camera or lens or anything. LIGHTING MAKES A PHOTO.

To learn more about off camera flash (if you haven't already found this) go here: http://strobist.blogspot.com/2006/03/lighting-101.html

To this photo, I agree with your comment about the background. It could have been a little less busy. But I do like the light in this a lot better.

As you progress through your photography learning don't hesitate to shoot me an pm whenever you want. Been doing it for decades. More decades than I'll tell you [crying] I'll return the favor by bouncing guitar questions off you as I'm trying to learn to play [thumbup] Here's my website.

Did I mention I like the guitar? [smile]

Wow, Paul. If you have only been shooting for a month and you are already bouncing flash that is impressive. LIGHTING MAKES A PHOTO! Moreso than anything. More important than how expensive a camera or lens or anything. LIGHTING MAKES A PHOTO.

To learn more about off camera flash (if you haven't already found this) go here: http://strobist.blogspot.com/2006/03/lighting-101.html

To this photo, I agree with your comment about the background. It could have been a little less busy. But I do like the light in this a lot better.

As you progress through your photography learning don't hesitate to shoot me an pm whenever you want. Been doing it for decades. More decades than I'll tell you [crying] I'll return the favor by bouncing guitar questions off you as I'm trying to learn to play [thumbup] Here's my website.

Did I mention I like the guitar? [smile]

Sounds like a deal.

Archived