Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums

Looking for "Gibson" truss rod cover for a Sheraton


Recommended Posts

I'm looking for a truss rod cover for a Sheraton that says "Gibson" on it. Bought the guitar and would like to replace the one on it that someone took the liberty to sand the Gibson off of it. I have come across about every kind of cover but the right one. Any help would be appreciated!



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...