Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Professorbx

SCS.4DJ 4.0 Update (NEW!!!!!!!!)

Guest Professorbx

A new firmware update is in the works.

Yup. Not new hardware. Might as well be though. Seriously, s*** is nuts.

Guest Professorbx

Guys SC-IX 5.0 will come soon \:D/ Not sure what will the updates will be :-s

You wouldn't even begin to be able to guess. Some of the last work I did at Stanton was designing new (and very crazy) features with Penguin (who is kind of the greatest programmer in the world..........)

You wouldn't even begin to be able to guess. Some of the last work I did at Stanton was designing new (and very crazy) features with Penguin (who is kind of the greatest programmer in the world..........)

I can't wait !! :D The unit works good for me, but if you start talking about crazy features !!

@Professorbx: Are we talking about a new UI? Could you please put some light on it! :-({|=

Guest Professorbx

@Professorbx: Are we talking about a new UI? Could you please put some light on it! :-({|=

UI is the same for the most part. It really comes down to trying to get in a lot of the features that we wanted to get in when we were first conceiving the product, and putting in a lot of stuff based on what we learned over the last year. Honestly, you will be blown away.

Guest Professorbx

Please give a date for the new update. Everyone will go crazy [tongue]

Lol, I wish I knew. I don't work there anymore. [flapper]

When I left it was shaping up pretty quick, and was getting into shape pretty well. It would have been my job to try to push it out the door, now I have to wait for the final version just like all of you. Now I guess I see why you all got so impatient! [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin]

looking for a song directly on the Internet [rolleyes], buy it,downloding and playing. Exporting play list informations (to send correct information to our company for the collective management of copyright and related rights)This is very important.If you can do this! I can help you sell a lot of devices [thumbup]

Guest Professorbx

looking for a song directly on the Internet [rolleyes], buy it,downloding and playing. Exporting play list informations (to send correct information to our company for the collective management of copyright and related rights)This is very important.If you can do this! I can help you sell a lot of devices [thumbup]

I don't work for Stanton anymore, and normally wouldn't comment on things. But not happening. Sorry.

First post here! I must admit im totally in love with this machine!!! I always wondered why nobody had tried this idea before, i never really liked bringing my laptop to clubs....

I have played with this thing for the last two months now, no crashes!! and with the constant firmware updates it just gets better and better. Im starting to use it out in clubs now and the only complaint i have is song navigation on the unit. As a DJ its super important to be able to find and switch to the next track without hassle BUT with the scroll wheel it is a tedious process.... SO my one and only wish for the future updates is to improve this. I have searched the forum but couldn't really find an official answer to why this problem exists.

Is this being worked on for the the 5.0 firmware?

Otherwise THANKS Stanton for a super job on this machine!!

Im starting to use it out in clubs now and the only complaint i have is song navigation on the unit. As a DJ its super important to be able to find and switch to the next track without hassle BUT with the scroll wheel it is a tedious process....

you can plug a usb keyboard into the unit and search songs that way

Hi everyone. I want to help Stanton SCS4DJ software. I want to translate to portuguese. I just need the root programa and the compiler. If you like it, please send me and I will back to you.

Gards

Hello dears.

I suggest the new update for Stanton SCS4DJ has a option for auto gain for output master.

And if possible, include Noise effect. That's will be amazing!!

Thanks friends

Hi! I love scs.4dj too guys :D

I have only 4 sugestions

1 - loop is a little bit to short. You talked about this some time ago.

2 - This blue color when You tap the bpm manually

3 - Maybe some new effects? You can switch them in the setup (gater instead of flanger etc)

4 - Are you making the update of quick grid too? I would really love the option to manually enter the correct bpm when i see its false (65bpm in electrohouse etc)

Thank you very much guys for your work!!!

Guest Professorbx

Hi! I love scs.4dj too guys :D

I have only 4 sugestions

1 - loop is a little bit to short. You talked about this some time ago.

2 - This blue color when You tap the bpm manually

3 - Maybe some new effects? You can switch them in the setup (gater instead of flanger etc)

4 - Are you making the update of quick grid too? I would really love the option to manually enter the correct bpm when i see its false (65bpm in electrohouse etc)

Thank you very much guys for your work!!!

You can adjust the default auto-loop length in the settings menu. [thumbup]

In good conscience I could not delete or hide this post so be sure to check the current and proper location of the V4.0 Firmware.

SC-IX Firmware V4

Is this newer than the 4.0 firmware link on the first page of this thread? If it is newer does it contain the fix found in the 4.01 update that can be found on the Stanton SCS4.DJ product page? (That update contains a fix for an issue I discovered in the 4.0 firmware)