Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Professorbx

SCS.4DJ 4.0 Update (NEW!!!!!!!!)

I hope Stanton soon introduce a new update and improve beat grid detection. Last played at the pub and continuous correction of beat grid are very tiring. Beat Grid is detected correctly in 50 - 60% of the tracks. Bpm detectioin is ok. Playing live is not the time to constantly make corrections. Sorry for my english I use a translator. have a nice day

Hi guys, i just got my scs4dj ;-) Overall i love the product and i'm very happy with my choice. I would really appreciate if you add the move loop function in the next update, i need this so bad ... Thank you for this amazing product Gibson(Stanton), hope to hear from you soon!!!

Hi guys, i just got my scs4dj ;-) Overall i love the product and i'm very happy with my choice. I would really appreciate if you add the move loop function in the next update, i need this so bad ... Thank you for this amazing product Gibson(Stanton), hope to hear from you soon!!!

Just to verify that you are referring to moving the frame of an active loop (Similar to what Traktor does)?

Thanks,

GPA~DJ

Hi.

1. A good function may be Beat Jump (As Traktor's). On press key (for Example Scratch and Pitch+ or Pitch-) track position jumping at 4 beats foward or backward.

2. Also to show at track navigation HotCues and full track Diagram

3. To mark played tracks at this session by grey color

Thanks

+1

guys how long for these promised updates now?

i was contacted via the service guys and they said the early part of october for extra beta testers yet i've heard nothing.

also quick grid really, really needs an update - probably more than the unit's software itself.

please get cracking on it or i can see people jumping ship to other gear.

darrylfunk.

guys how long for these promised updates now?

i was contacted via the service guys and they said the early part of october for extra beta testers yet i've heard nothing.

also quick grid really, really needs an update - probably more than the unit's software itself.

please get cracking on it or i can see people jumping ship to other gear.

darrylfunk.

Thanks for your continued interest everyone...

Hopefully we will have something public beta just-in-time for the Holidays [-o<

I know this has taken a lot longer than anyone could ever expect, but we are currently testing something that should be ready for public beta. I've seen it with my own eyes, but can't say any more than than that.

GPA~DJ

thanks for the reply....

any chance you could let us active board members know just what features will be added and what has definitely been fixed bug wise and what features have been improved.

i think it's in your interest to do this as it gives people a positive impression of the development regime.

many thanks

darrylfunk.

oh and i have more mixes up now.

http://www.mixcloud.com/darrylfunk/

Yes we will likely open up a semi-public beta for more experienced users on the forum.

We will create an announcement and work with the DJ selected to get proper feedback and any bug reports.

GPA~DJ

When we have an approved Beta version I'll create another post / announcement...

We have very specific requirements that we need people to be able to follow and provide both computer and hard-drive info...

But from seeing most of you guys other posts you should be able to test [thumbup]

When we have an approved Beta version I'll create another post / announcement...

We have very specific requirements that we need people to be able to follow and provide both computer and hard-drive info...

But from seeing most of you guys other posts you should be able to test [thumbup]

post-59913-098853000 1383107184_thumb.jpg

More than ready to test, thumbs up Gibson!