Gibson Brands Forums

Kramer Pacer Vintage (Tiger) UK Stock?

MojoMuffin

Hey Guys,

I've been searching for the Kramer Pacer Tiger for a few months now, contacted the distributors and retailers in the UK that sell this guitar and they've said they're out of stock, some say the next batch will be the end of March and others the end of April. Any ideas when the next UK import stock will be coming in? So desperate to get my hands on one! [biggrin]

Many thanks guys!

Adam

• 2 months later...

I am the same. I have been looking for a Kramer Pacer Vintage Tiger for nearly a year and can't get one anywhere. I have contacted all the people in the UK that sell Kramer Guitars and no one can give me a straight answer. How hard can it be to buy a guitar?

I am the same. I have been looking for a Kramer Pacer Vintage Tiger for nearly a year and can't get one anywhere. I have contacted all the people in the UK that sell Kramer Guitars and no one can give me a straight answer. How hard can it be to buy a guitar?

Still haven't found one yet, I emailed Kramer/Gibson at the start of March and asked, this was their reply:

Thank you for writing to us. We are expecting the next delivery Kramer guitars in Europe in about 2-3 months. You can however place an order with an authorized dealer now already, if you would like to have one of them reserved for yourself. We are sorry that Kramer isn't currently readily available due to a high demand.

Guess it's going to be summer when we get one in our hands old boy!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived