Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JuanCarlosVejar

NAMM Gibson Acoustics

It's great to be able to put a face with the name and voice. Don has always been extremely helpful in my dealings with him. Nice guitars, too!

Yeah Don is such a class guy . he's gone the extra mile for me too =D

JC

Something about a natural finish Gibson that scares me ( that j35 specifically). Kinda like seeing a a girl naked with no boobs. It's bare skin with nothing to look at.

However a Martin with a sunburst is like a beautiful woman all wrapped up in to many clothes. Leaves me wondering what beauty lies underneath.

Something about a natural finish Gibson that scares me ( that j35 specifically). Kinda like seeing a a girl naked with no boobs. It's bare skin with nothing to look at.

However a Martin with a sunburst is like a beautiful woman all wrapped up in to many clothes. Leaves me wondering what beauty lies underneath.

So Johnny wants to see the women of Nazareth in the scud, but the boobless mountain girls should wrap up more. Epic post Johnny, love it. msp_laugh.gifmsp_laugh.gifmsp_laugh.gif

So Johnny wants to see the women of Nazareth in the scud, but the boobless mountain girls should wrap up more. Epic post Johnny, love it. msp_laugh.gifmsp_laugh.gifmsp_laugh.gif

Just needed a quote.