Gibson Brands Forums

Reader's wives.....

Lefty Guy

My Penny Mae. Met online in late September, met face to face November 14th, became a 'couple' on December 9th, I proposed on January 10th and we got married on April 21st.

11kcpjt.jpg

Sweeeeet story! Sadly I can't view the image for some reason.

You both seem like a very happy could Dan. And that backdrop .... imagine waking up to that each morning .. [thumbup]

This isn't my backyard, its a trout lake near Telluride, Colorado. If I woke up to this each morning I'd never make it to work. Happy, yup. I'm still plotting a way to sell her piano though. [biggrin]

Must have been that Rolls Royce t-shirt Rob !

I think thats the first family pic Ive seen without the pugs... :-)

HAHAHA...that photo was taken LONG before there were any Pugs in our life. I'd say that was 1980.

We met in a parking lot, (1976), we made a date for the next night.... I showed up with a Rolls Royce for the date.

But she'll tell you it wasn't the car, the first time I took her to my house, I played guitar and piano for her....

She says that's what sealed the deal!

You'll note the other photo there are Pugs figurines on the shelf.

OK then.

AinaJo.jpg

Last Year

SeaDog2012.jpg

She played a song to me the day we met. I told that story, and she played that song, on a "jam" show we did in 2011. Here is a recording off the board.

Osprey Show

Recent picture

ainarhynes.jpg

One more -- informal, but I thought appropriate to the Gibson forum. Her nickname is AJ -- we are getting older, but she is still younger than that guitar.

ajajs.jpg

Let's pick,

-Tom

Archived