Gibson Brands Forums

Reader's wives.....

Lefty Guy

Wow..so many beautifull wives.. : )

Can someone show me a simpleton way..using simple terms...on how to post a picture from Photobucket on to here?

I wish it could just go straight on from the Iphoto thing but the"file"what ever that is ,is just too big..it says when Ive tried in the past. THanks : )

Wow..so many beautifull wives.. : )

Can someone show me a simpleton way..using simple terms...on how to post a picture from Photobucket on to here?

I wish it could just go straight on from the Iphoto thing but the"file"what ever that is ,is just too big..it says when Ive tried in the past. THanks : )

Here's the official instructions,http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/11005-sticky-how-to-post-photos/

but even simpler; just open your pic in Photobucket - go over to the right side of the screen, and click on the Img code in the Image Code box, and now its copied. Just return to where you want to post it, right click themouse, and paste. That works on a PC anyway, if you are running Apple, then I'm not your guy. I have one, just haven't mastered much on it yet, much like all these guitars I have in my rack. :rolleyes:

"What can be said - a beautiful thread".

Slightly off topic, , , then again not at all. . .

Virtually nothing is off-topic with this group, which is one reason I enjoy it.

As we've gotten older, my wife (like many women--men, too) has gotten extremely self-conscious about the effects of aging, and won't let me take pictures of her anymore. Never mind that I still see her as the young thing she was when we met many years ago. Not recent, but here's a picture of us taken in 1996, the day we launched the last boat I built, a boat that we would sail 30,000 miles around the world.....

NNMAcropped_zpsb5162cd1.jpg

Virtually nothing is off-topic with this group, which is one reason I enjoy it.

As we've gotten older, my wife (like many women--men, too) has gotten extremely self-conscious about the effects of aging, and won't let me take pictures of here anymore. Never mind that I still see her as the young thing she was when we met many years ago. Not recent, but here's a picture of us taken in 1996, the day we launched the last boat I built, a boat that we would sail 30,000 miles around the world.....

NNMAcropped_zpsb5162cd1.jpg

Nick, she's beautiful... again proving that guitar players often 'marry up'!

My wife too HATES her picture taken.... but she always has.... and she's beautiful now, and was beautiful when I met her in 1976.

Beautiful women sometimes look in the mirror and only see faults no one else ever notices..... most men, on the other hand,

look in the mirror and still see themselves as the young, strong, handsome guy they were when they were 19.

What's her name? Will she come with you to SANSJAM-2013?

Edit: By the way...YOU haven't aged a minute since 1996!

Here's the official instructions,http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/11005-sticky-how-to-post-photos/

but even simpler; just open your pic in Photobucket - go over to the right side of the screen, and click on the Img code in the Image Code box, and now its copied. Just return to where you want to post it, right click themouse, and paste. That works on a PC anyway, if you are running Apple, then I'm not your guy. I have one, just haven't mastered much on it yet, much like all these guitars I have in my rack. :rolleyes:

Thanks Dan : )

I finally got it.

I am such a block head but it WORKS ! : ) Horray

Damn! Took me forever to get this photo down to a size that was accepted. Anyways, this is my wife (Irene) and one of our grand-daughters. Incidentally, good timing on this thread, because today is our 42nd Anniversaery. [thumbup]

MP, congratz!

42 years is quite an accomplishment....and such a pretty woman too!

As BBG says, "We've done well for a bunch of ugly bast@rds."

I've always said that guitar players get the best looking women. This thread is the proof! Certainly better than any of you deserve, I'd say.

I know that's true in my case....the really amazin' thing is that we're coming up on our 35th Anniversary!

Archived