Gibson Brands Forums

I love my company.

btoth76

Hello!

Had to come to Gothenburg, Sweden for a week to catch up with the Swedish colleagues and to discuss some business-related stuff.

I said "had to", because I am not into traveling, and of course, this week-long absence from home means no guitar playing...

Then, - to my surprise -, I found out that there is a fully equipped rehearsal room at the headquarters of my company. Two guitars (some kind of Corts), a bass, a complete drum kit, some Peavey amps. [woot]

That´s what I call care for employees. Glad to have my boss with me, hopefully He will understand the importance of having such recreational opportunities back at home too. ;)

Cheers... Bence

What a wonderful stroke of luck, Bence!

Are you going to try to find out who normally uses the stuff and try to arrange a wee get-together one evening? That would be a great experience, I should think!

Of course, some ABBA might be called for.....

[laugh]

Set everything to 11 and have a blast !

[thumbup]

P.

What a wonderful stroke of luck, Bence!

Are you going to try to find out who normally uses the stuff and try to arrange a wee get-together one evening? That would be a great experience, I should think!

Of course, some ABBA might be called for.....

[laugh]

Set everything to 11 and have a blast !

[thumbup]

P.

Hello Pippy!

One of the colleagues I am about to work with is the drummer of the band who are use to practice there. I have say, they are very skilled. Skilled as performers, since they do not have their own songs, they´re only doing covers, like Gary Moore, Journey, Blue Oyster Cult. I got the change to hear the recording of their version of "One Day" from Mr. Moore. It was great: done note for note! The only thing that was a bit disturbing, the very strong "germanic" accent of the singer (like Klaus Meine´s of Scorpions), but anyways, they are great, really. I don´t think we will be able to arrange a jam, but I will spend a couple of hours there, on my own. Maybe the boss going to join me, He is master of classical guitar, by the way...

:)

Cheers... Bence

That's impressive for sure!

May I ask what kind of company it is?

Hello Quapman!

I am not sure whether I can advertise or mention my company here at the Forums. I guess, I am not.

It´s the second biggest company in the world in the field of Information Technology, present all-over the globe, and based in Sweden. ;)

Cheers... Bence

Archived