Gibson Brands Forums

Has anyone ever seen anything like this?

dponzi

Looks legit to me.

It should be one of the guitars of the week. Week 8 exaclty :)

+1

Mosquito is spot on, and provides a link to the guitar's website. A legit, genuine, very cool Gibson LP. That's a very nice case too.

Some forget Gibson's Guitar of the Week in 2007 (GOTW website lists every model). Every week all year long featured a limited run special edition guitar. Very cool program.

BTW, the next year, 2008, Gibson did the Guitar of the Month (GOTM website lists every model). Each month featured a limited run special edition guitar. I have the one from May - Push Tone LP.

+1

Mosquito is spot on, and provides a link to the guitar's website. A legit, genuine, very cool Gibson LP. That's a very nice case too.

Some forget Gibson's Guitar of the Week in 2007 (GOTW website lists every model). Every week all year long featured a limited run special edition guitar. Very cool program.

BTW, the next year, 2008, Gibson did the Guitar of the Month (GOTM website lists every model). Each month featured a limited run special edition guitar. I have the one from May - Push Tone LP.

Whoops.. [blush]

right you both are.. I didnt see mosquitos link there.. makes total sense now....

Archived